The suspects are Manasseh Fumey, 29; a security man, and Charles Appiah, 38; unemployed.
The prosecutor, Inspector Victoria Afaribea Mensah told the court on Thursday, 28 March 2019 that the police have not completed with their investigations.
She, therefore, requested the court to grant her proper custody for the accused persons for investigations to continue.
The court, presided over by Mr. Michael Ocloo, remanded the accused persons into police custody to reappear on 4 April 2019.
The police have, however, launched a manhunt for one other suspect by name Augustine, who played a pivotal role in kidnapping the victim, apart from another accomplice, Felix, who is now on the run.
One of the suspects, Charles Appiah, who said he masterminded the kidnapping, told newsmen in an interview after the court proceedings that he was sorry for his action.
He apologised to Ghanaians and President Nana Akufo-Addo and pleaded for forgiveness, since, according to him, he has regretted kidnapping the young boy.
He said his action has tarnished the image of the country and will never do such a thing again. He said he previously sold shoes and sandals for a living but went bankrupt.
This, he said, made him kidnap the victim so as to get back to business.