1. Real Madrid (ESP) / Manchester City (ENG) vs Lyon (FRA) / Juventus (ITA)
2. Leipzig (GER) vs Atlético (ESP)
3. Napoli (ITA) / Barcelona (ESP) vs Chelsea (ENG) / Bayern München (GER)
4. Atalanta (ITA) vs Paris Saint-Germain (FRA)
The Champions League season so far
1. Winner quarter-final 1 vs winner quarter-final 3
2. Winner quarter-final 2 vs winner quarter-final 4
The winner of semi-final 2 was drawn as the home team – for administrative purposes – for the final, which is being held at the Estádio do Sport Lisboa e Benfica on Sunday 23 August.
This season's quarter-finals, semi-finals and final will be played as a straight knockout tournament in Lisbon, Portugal in August. All these ties will be single-leg fixtures.
• Leipzig and Atlético have never played each other.
• Atlético have won their last eight knockout ties against German sides. Their last aggregate defeat came against Dynamo Dresden in the 1979/80 UEFA Cup first round.
• Atalanta and Paris have never played each other.
• Paris are without a win in their last eight matches against Serie A opposition (D6 L2), since a 3-1 victory against Parma in March 1996.
• The last three times Bayern and Barcelona have met in the UEFA Champions League, the winners went on to lift the trophy: 2014/15 semi-finals (Barcelona), 2012/13 semi-finals (Bayern), 2008/09 quarter-finals (Barcelona).
See how the stars prepared for the Return to Play
• Real Madrid and Juventus have met 21 times in UEFA competition, including Madrid's wins in the UEFA Champions League finals in 1998 (1-0) and 2017 (4-1).
• Lyon took four points off Manchester City in last season's UEFA Champions League group stage – three coming in a shock 2-1 victory at the City of Manchester Stadium on Matchday 1.
How the draws worked
It was an open draw, so there was no seeding or country protection.
7–8 August: Round of 16 second legs (home teams' stadiums)
12–15 August: Quarter-finals (Lisbon)
18–19 August: Semi-finals (Lisbon)
23 August: Final (Estádio do Sport Lisboa e Benfica, Lisbon)
All kick-off times 21:00 CET.